Thursday, November 08, 2007

Bear Trace Jack Nicholas Golf Course

Third Hole at the fantastic Bear Trace ( a Jack Nicholas designed golf course ) in Crossville, TN. The greens, fairways, sand bunkers - everything was in perfect condition and as you can see, not too crowded for some great golf.
This is the courses "signature" hole - #7. You can see my drive in the lower part of the photo. Jan will attest to the fact that I was in the fairway. My next shot hit to the left of the most distant bunker, spun back across the green and landed at the bottom of the left hand bunker.





The bottom photo is me trying to figure out what I hit to cause the ball to go to the sand trap in the middle of the picture. When I was in the trap, my head was below the green and while I did get out in one shot, needless to say I didn't make par. GREAT FUN... I highly recommend this golf course as a must play at least once if you enjoy golf.

OPosted by Picasa

No comments: